If you have concerns or questions regarding our use of your pearsonal information please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com
Collection of personal information
In order to protect your privacy we only collect personal information that we deem necessary for the proper function of this website or for your own personal benefit. We may collect the following personal information:
- Your location, name, email address and phone number when you submit an enquiry.
- Your name, phone number and email address when you sign up to receive our free tips.
- We may keep a record of correspondence if you decide to contact us for support or any other reason.
- Information about you that we obtain from service providers or third parties.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for purposes of research and improvement of this service.
- Your IP address each time you visit our website.
- We obtain website traffic information via Google Analytics such as page visit statistics.
- Times and dates that you have accessed our services.
- Any other information that you offer to us.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Ensure that this website is presented to you in an effective and personalized manner.
- Improve upon the quality of service that we can provide to you.
- Combine with information that we have collected from various sources to enable us to analyse statistics in order to make improvements to the services that we offer.
- Respond to you in a request or question that you have sent to us.
- Facilitate course and seminar enrolments.
- Complete transactions including for the payment of services.
- Notify you of any changes to our service that may impact your consumption of this service.
- Provide you with information on offers or promotions for our services.
- Provide any consulting services you may request.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- PayPal: Your payment will be processed by PayPal. See more information under ‘use of personal information’.
- Google: We use Google Analytics for purposes of tracking and analysing our website traffic in order to make improvements to the services that we provide.
- Our legal representatives if we have a reason to believe it is necessary to take legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering with our rights or property.
- Public authorities if bound to do so by law.
- Various government departments for the purposes of statistical analysis, records of qualifications/statements of attainment issued and to meet the requirements of training funding agreements.
Your personal information will not be shared with anyone other than the entities listed above.
Storage and security of personal information
We strive to store, process and transfer personal information in the most secure manner possible. This is done through various means including:
- All sensitive payment pages are encrypted with SSL in order to ensure your payment information is not intercepted.
- Payment information is not stored or even seen by us as a third party payment gateway and merchant is used for all purchases. See more information under ‘use of personal information’.
- Your information is stored on servers that are not owned by us and while we will take reasonable steps to ensure its security, the hosting provider is ultimately in control.
We do not use any third party advertising partners therefore there are no tracking cookies or web beacons on this website from such advertising partners.
Accessing your information
You may at any time request access to the information that Successful Projects has collected from you. We prefer that this request be in writing. All enquiries should made by contacting Successful Projects in one of the ways below:
We may require that you provide sufficient identification before allowing you to access the personal information held about you. If we are required or authorised by law to do so, we may refuse to provide you with access to this information.
We will either provide you with access or inform you of our decision to refuse access within 30 days of receiving your request.
We are committed to providing a fair and responsive system for handling and resolving complaints. If at any time you wish to lodge a complaint in respect of the handling, use or disclosure of your personal information by Successful Projects you may do so by completing the Complaints Form and posting it to the following address:
Privacy Officer, Level 14, 197 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Alternatively, you may contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate your complaint and will use reasonable endeavours to respond to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 days after receiving your complaint.
If we fail to respond to your complaint or if you are not satisfied with the response that you receive from us, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
We may disclose your personal information to other organisations. These may include interstate divisions, organisations that are contracted to provide services to Successful Projects (e.g., to distribute marketing material or maintain databases), and/or organisations we have partnered with, such as certain consulting firms, educational institutions and public sector organisations and agencies.
We may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients in the USA, UK, NZ, & Asia Pacific for support and assistance as it uses cloud based internet applications that are hosted outside of Australia for its operational business platform.