Gantt Chart Training Course – Develop effective Gantt Charts using Microsoft Project.
Check our latest Course Details
TOURING – Broome, Bunbury, Carnarvon, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Kununurra, Pt Hedland Register your interest
Ask about in-house training
Learn to use Gantt Charts direct from our professional Project Manager
Through our training, clients have gained the confidence in using a Gantt Chart to plan and manage their project effectively.
Trained by Project Management Professional (PMP) – Brett Anderson (Successful Projects) Senior Project Consultant and Trainer
Easy to Follow, Powerful Results.
What you must know to read Gantt Charts and create project schedules effectively, Track your projects correctly, and enhance Communication between team and clients.
(Check our Course Schedule.)
We teach the ‘best practice’ approach to creating a Gantt Chart using Microsoft Project. Our Gantt Chart Training course is focused on developing practical skills that can be used immediately in the workplace and improve productivity.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction managers wanting to improve their planning and tracking skills;
- Project Managers wanting to enhance management skills and boost productivity;
- Engineers wanting to streamline their processes to reduce their risk and power their efficiency;
- A Tradesperson wanting to move into a site supervisory role and pick up practical management skills;
- Builders wanting to portray a level of professionalism with Gantt Chart plans;
- Project Managers wanting to manage multiple projects on the go;
- A newbie looking for a project management career;
- Site supervisors wanting to improve their scheduling of trades;
- Company directors seeking to improve business systems;
- Shutdown Operators from plants with tight shutdown schedules;
- Event organisers wanting effective planning and control over expenditure;
- A manager with multiple projects, wanting to better organise trades and materials;
- Contract administrators wanting to track progress and submit progress claims;
- Engineers requiring better planning and resource management;
- Current Project Managers wanting to learn how to use the software more effectively.
Since 2006, our Gantt Chart training course has provided practical skills to individuals and improved their productivity. (Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Regional WA)
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org